Room questions should go through Andy.May@bridgesinternational.com
Ground Transportation to Hotel
There is no free shuttle to or from the airport. Our recommendation is to use the Light RailLink to travel between the airport and the hotel. The Baltimore/Washington International airport (BWI) is about 15 minutes from the Hilton. You can purchase a Light RailLink ticket at the airport and take it straight to the hotel. One of the stops is directly next to the Hilton. The first LightRail on January 1st arrives at BWI around 10:30 am.
You can also take rideshares like Uber or private shuttle to the airport.
Vision 2021 NBO Scholarship Plan
The following scholarships are only available to those attending Vision in-person:
- Scholarships are to be shared with any students coming to the conference including those from other ministries and churches.
- Please submit all scholarship requests through the forms that are linked in the document. This helps us gather the information we need and keeps your requests from getting lost in email.
Ground Transportation Scholarship
Flight Scholarships are for students studying in: Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii.
The NBO is offering these Promo Codes for IN- Person Conference
“VISION50” Promo Code
- Promo code scholarship for students registering by Oct. 18.
- Any student can receive it and it can be combined with other scholarships.
- $50 off registration
“PARTNER50” Promo Code
- Promo code scholarship for students coming with partner organizations and churches.
- The intent is to promote students with partner organizations coming to the conference. We realize that in locations where Bridges partners locally with other organizations that are invited to Vision, there may be overlap. Our intent is to be open-handed but Bridges staff and student leaders should not promote the use of the promo code among student primarily connected to Bridges.
- It can be combined with other scholarships.
- $50 promo code scholarship
Promo Codes for Local Movements
Promo codes are meant to promote registration for a designated amount of time, a designated number of students (ex: “The next 15 students to register get $100 off” or “anyone here who registers before this party is over gets $50 off”) or both. It can also be used if you plan on giving a group of your students the same scholarship amount. If this scholarship is based on need and different amounts for everyone, then the scholarship system is better suited for your needs. Please also note that Promo Codes only work for students who have not yet registered as the promo code field is only available immediately after completing their registration (even if they have not paid yet).
If you think a promo code is best for what you or your team is wanting to do, then please fill out THIS FORM
**Note Promo Codes can only be created for Bridges Staff and Cru Staff**
Students can request a scholarship individually in their registration. On the payment page there is an option for them to request a scholarship from staff. A student puts in the staff name and a request is sent to staff, staff then approve the request and amount. Students then login back in and finish payment. See video for how the process works. Individual Scholarship Process
If you are not on staff with Cru and Bridges and would like to scholarship a student please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewing Student Registration
Any staff member can get access to registration to view student registration. Staff need to go to https://www.eventregistrationtool.com/. Then click on “ Event Dashboard” and sign on. Then click on “ Request Access to Existing Event”. Then type in exactly “Vision Conference 2021” and hit submit. Request for access can take up 24 hours to process. After 24 hours go back to https://www.eventregistrationtool.com/ and login in and click on “Vision Conference 2021”.
Click on Video to see the process and helpful tips for searching for students. Event Registration Tool Access
Need help email: email@example.com
Didn’t find the information you were looking for? Send us an email and we’ll get back with you shortly.